Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm In!!!

I've heard such mixed reviews about Twilight that I'd almost chosen not to read it. But then I decided I should probably read it for myself and then decide how I felt about vampire books. And my opinion is...I really liked it! I thought it was a fun, easy read that captures you from page one! I don't know if I'm in love with Edward, but I love his character and how kind he is! Yep, loved it!

I can't wait for the movie to come out because I know we're going to have the best girl's night ever on opening night!

Now I just need to go to Amy's and get the other two books :)

8 comments:

{Jamey} said...

I knew you would eventually have to give in! I'm glad you did because you would be missing out on one of the best love stories ever!

Kristin and Jay said...

Yay! I am so excited for the movie too! We will have to make like a weekend out of it and go to Boise =)

Holly Ogden said...

I love these books! I have read them all and was totally in love with Edward the whole time. I wish I lived by you so I could join you on your girls weekend...

Kara said...

Its addicting I can't wait for the movie and the girls night out:)

Hal Smith said...

Carrie, I really enjoyed reading the whole blog. You are a marvel. So talented. These blogs will be a great source of joy to you, your family, and your friends, likely forever.
Would you like to hire on to write the Smith Family History. If you can't do that, maybe you could be a consultant.
I hope the Blog doesn't keep you from calling. I always enjoy that.
HAGD Love, Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either!
By the way, you and I have been blogging for the same amount of time, how and where are you getting all these cute backgrounds and stuff? Great, another top 5 list you get to be on.

Jared and Maren said...

Alas, you have succumbed:) HA!! Oh and I'm in for girls weekend, girls night, girls whatever if its something involved with Twilight!! I sound like I'm 13!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Carrie, Carrie, Carrie....you may not be in love with Eddy-Poo now, but you will be, oh you will be!

I know the thought of the movie is so exciting. To me it is nerve racking! I am so worried about how they are going to interpret and present this whole thing! The books, although about Vampires, are not dark and they better not make the movie dark!

OH AND LEST WE FORGET....BOOK #4 SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN AUGUST! YIPEE!!