Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cousins!

Kallie & Sydney LOVE their cousins! Hanging out with them is all they want to do when we go to Utah. We stopped in Utah for a few days on our way home from Arizona.

We went out to dinner for Andrea (my sis) birthday. Here are grandma & grandpa with ALL of their grandkids...aren't they lucky!!!

Joslynn & Sydney thought dipping french fries in their chocolate shake was yummy!

After dinner we all went and saw the play "Amelia Bedelia". It was very cute and Kallie and Syd were excited because they got Amelia's autograph after the play (I'm sure it will be worth money someday)!

On Saturday we went to Caden's baptism. What a handsome boy!

I ran in to Down East while my fam waited in the car. My girls find ways of entertaining themselves...wuz up?!?

I'm so glad we live close enough to go see our family regularly, what would we do without them?!?

3 comments:

Diane said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!! We totally agree with Syd on the neighbor thing. I loved to see the picture of your Mom and Dad and all of the grandkids. They are all adorable and growing up. Your Mom and Dad are definitely cute Grandparents.

Kara said...

I love syds leotard at the baptism. She is too cute.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YYEEAAHH.....Syd likes leotards...WHO KNEW??!!