Sunday, March 30, 2008

Saturday in Boise

Yesterday we went to Boise to see our friends,Jay and Kristin, get sealed to their sweet baby Ashlynn that they adopted about 9 months ago (I think :). I went to the sealing while Dan hung out with the girls. It was so neat to be there!


After that we got some lunch and headed to the zoo. The Boise zoo is hilarious because it takes about 1 hour to tour the entire thing. They are building an Africa exhibit right now, so when that is done you might have to be there for an hour and a half. The girls loved seeing the animals and I think they loved the cotton candy at the end even more!!!

Our favorite animal was the huge squirrel eating somebodies old ham sandwich. He was HUGE and he wasn't the least bit concerned about us taking his photo!


Kallie and Sydney thought they were very cool because the lady gave them each their own map. They kept opening them and asking, "Where should we go next?" As I mentioned before, the zoo is pretty tiny and I'm pretty sure you could find your way around without a map, but what fun would that be?!?


Kallie growling like a lion (while saying, "Mom, take my picture!")


What a cute little baby chick! Don't ya love the pink boots!


All Ears!


We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...how about you, you, you...would you like to come too, too, too...'cause we're going to the zoo! (Sing along :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kallie and Syd, can you hear me with those big ears? We just want you to know that we love you soooo much!

Beck Family said...

Carrie you are such a great mom! You inspire me. Those girls are so cute, I just love all of Sydney's cute, adorable faces. Have a good week!

Kara said...

So cute looks like you had fun:)

Kristin and Jay said...

I love the zoo no matter how tiny =). I have never been to the Boise zoo, but its got to be bigger than the Idaho Falls zoo right? How come you didn't tell me Dan was there, Tessa could have totally watched your girls for the 1/2 hr it took!!! Like how I just volunteered her =) I was so glad you could make it, you are an awesome friend!!