We hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We were traveling home from Utah today and didn't even make it to church- sad! Even Catholics go to church on Easter Sunday, what is wrong with us? So I'll have to take pictures of my girls in their Easter dresses another day.
Here are a few pictures from an Easter egg hunt at Dan's mom's yesterday. My girls had a ball and grandma spoiled the kids rotten. (Good thing Dan's a dentist so he can fix our teeth.)
I love Easter!
Kallie and Syd (and of course Dan) and all their loot!
Cousin Bridger, he's so cute I want to steal him!
The Easter Bunny left jelly beans all over grandma & grandpa's basement. The girls had tons of fun finding them. They had even more fun when grandpa came down and helped them find all the ones they had missed. The Easter Bunny was pretty creative this year!
And during the search for Easter Baskets and jelly beans, I was being a lazy bum laying on the couch in my pajamas all curled up in a blanket. Sydney came up to me and rubbed my head and said, "You poor old hag." (Any of you seen Enchanted lately???) I laughed my head off because sometimes I really do feel like one! :) So...Happy Easter from an Old Hag!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!!!
Posted by Norris Fam at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY HECK! I seriously laughed so hard at that one! Ooo I love that Syd! :)
I mean that is really really funny!
Very Funny! I love Easter Egg hunts! I don't mind if you link me....just please don't put my last name =0). Thanks!
Spencer says :" You're not an old hag".
Post a Comment