Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Dresses

We actually went to church yesterday (I know you are all amazed) and I did a little photo shoot before church. My girls are at a very cheesy smile stage- I was getting a little frustrated, but I got a few good ones!









Have I told you how much I love these girls?!?

5 comments:

Beck Family said...

Carrie you should go into buisness, the pitures are so great, you are one talented lady! What did you use for a back drop? Have a good day.

Kara said...

Those are great picture. Your girls are so cute!

Kristin and Jay said...

You are way talented!! Did you use the white sheet idea =). It totally works huh! K I am serious when asking, will you take our family pictures!!!! I am so not kidding about this too. Except I would like the snow to be gone, so I might ask you in the middle of August =)!!

Diane said...

So cute... where did you take them? Did you do the opacity thing that you showed me? They are so precious. I know it would have been WAY over your weight limit but now I am wishing I would have had you bring your good camera and taken some of my kids.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I LOVE that 2nd to the last one of Syd! She looks so grown up!

I love your girls too! SO CUTE!