Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Kids True Love!

These kids would swim all day every day if we let them! We were glad that it was warm enough (sort of) yesterday to take the kids to the pool...they had a blast!!!

Sydney, Spencer,Samuel,Kallie

Kallie Ann

Sydney Rae

Now this is a cool pool!

Samuel playing in the sand beach that leads into the pool.

PS- This counts as my TOP 5 for the week (I am posting 5 pics after all)...wish you were here!

5 comments:

Kara said...

I wish I was there too. Looks great!

{Jamey} said...

Ok, now your just rubbing it in!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Diddo, to the rubbing it in! :)

That pool does look really fun!
Keep posting, I am choosing to live Spring Break vicariously through you! FUN!

Kristin and Jay said...

How fun! Love the goggles, no matter who is wearing them they always look hilarious! So do you really want some squares? How many I can get him to cut them for you no prob! I got the hooks at LL Greens. They were like 2 bucks a piece. So all you have to do is paint the wood and then screw on the hooks. Let me know how many!

Abbie said...

What part of Phoenix are you in? I used to live there and you are making me miss it!! I would love to swim and see the sun again. Glad you guys are having fun.