Yesterday we had so much fun! We took a picnic to the park and flew kites. The weather was beautiful (and no, I'm not rubbing it in because I am well aware of the fact that my days in the sun are almost over :(!
Sydney on the slide.
Kallie got her kite up right away- she said she wished she could fly into the sky WITH her kite!
Poor little Syd ran and ran but for some reason her Barbie kite would not take flight. Diane, Spencer and I all took a turn trying to get it up and none of us had any success. It must have had a defect- or the people holding the string do! But it was not for lack of trying!
Syd needed a break from all the running!
Diane and Samuel taking it easy.
Thanks Diane for a fun day, and thanks Mark for keeping the kids at night so we could go shopping at the mall! A Perfect Day :)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
A Perfect Day!
Posted by Norris Fam at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Carrie, your days in the sun are numbered =). We get plenty of sun here, it is called SUN Valley =). It just happens to be 30 degrees, thats all.
That looks so warm and fun! I never have any luck with flying kites. So I know how Syd feels!
I love that picture of Syd laying on the ground! She is so cute!
I am so jealous!! I went to Salt Lake and it was so cold and windy and the day I left it was 64. Not very fair.
Post a Comment