You know you're NOT in Idaho when very sweet smelling orange tree blossoms are in bloom right out your front door.
You know you're NOT in Idaho when Syd asks, "Are those REAL palm trees?" And when I tell her that they are she asks, "Where are the coconuts?"
You know you're NOT in Idaho when babies come in twos!
You know you're NOT in Idaho when there are cactus huggers instead of tree huggers.
As you can see we have arrived in Phoenix to visit Diane and her cute family! We are so excited to be here and we are happy to have a few days to relax. The weather was cold today but the forecast looks promising for the rest of the week...swimming pool here we come (white bodies and all)!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
You know you're not in Idaho when...
Posted by Norris Fam at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh Im so jealous. A couple more days and I will be in sunny st george. Looks like you are having fun:)
K that seriously doesn't look like a "cold" day =). It was snowing yesterday if it makes you feel better (look at Jelina's post and you will feel automatically warm=). And how did I not know you were going to Pheonix. I am so jealous!!! I love Palm Trees, no matter where you are you feel like you are somewhere tropical!! Have fun soakin up the sun =)
K that seriously doesn't look like a "cold" day =). It was snowing yesterday if it makes you feel better (look at Jelina's post and you will feel automatically warm=). And how did I not know you were going to Pheonix. I am so jealous!!! I love Palm Trees, no matter where you are you feel like you are somewhere tropical!! Have fun soakin up the sun =)
oops sorry I pushed the post comment button twice! So there you have 3 comments from me. Do you feel like I am a stalker =)
Warm is exactly what I need. I'm so jealous! I'm heading to Salt Lake...and I hear it has been snowing there all weekend, too. I can't get away from it. Have fun! See ya next week.
Is she really touching a cactus? I hope you guys have fun! Cute twins!
That is soooo where I want to be right now!!!!! Somewhere with no snow and lots of sunshine! I'm way jealous! Soak up some sun for me too!
Post a Comment