This 'TOP 5' was really for last week, but then my computer died and I never got these posted. These are some of my 'TOP 5' favorite pictures of Syd (since it was her birthday last week and she turned 5 years old). I had too many to choose from and probably every time I look at them I would pick 5 different favorites...it was a hard decision!!! And even between these 5 I couldn't pick my favorite, so I'm having a vote. The one that gets the highest votes it the TOP of the 'TOP 5'. Some of these pictures I picked because they were cute, and others I picked because they made me laugh. Enjoy and happy b-day (late) Syd!!!
#1-
#2-
#3-
#4-
#5-
I can't believe my baby is 5!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
{TOP 5} Tuesday!
Posted by Norris Fam at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I know I'm commenting on my own blog, but Syd voted for #4!
I thought she should have an opinion.
I dont know they are all cute. But I think im going to have to agree with syd and vote #4. Happy late bday syd.:)
Figures...#4 wouldn't come up on my computer so my vote is #1.
I love #5. She is so stinkin cute. It made me laugh and is cute at the same time.
Here is the voting for the Jensen family: Samuel #3, Spencer #4, and I definitely say #5 is the cutest and funniest.
I vote for #2...she's so dang cute. I'll take her for a daughter-in-law someday! Ha! Ha! Colt said yesterday, though, that Syd wouldn't play with him because he was with Rance...such drama.
I was going to vote for #4 until I scrolled down to #5. I am going to have to say #5. I can't believe how blond she is. Such a cutie!
you are still the best photographer I know! I miss doing that with you. I vote for #2. She is so cute!
#4 is the sweetest and made me smile and #5 is the most Syd!
I mean she IS sweet don't get me wrong, but she is Syd! She is her own brand of girl! I love her!
Post a Comment