After spending almost a week relaxing in the Arizona sun, it was a little depressing to come home to the cold dreary weather in our valley. I couldn't believe the snow that was falling when I was driving home from the grocery store last night!
So my 'TOP 5' for today is...the 'TOP 5' signs that spring IS coming- even in the Wood River Valley!
“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”
Anne Bradstreet
#5- I am wearing shoes w/o socks! (Ok, who am I kidding I do this with 3 feet of snow on the ground! What can I say, I would wear flip flops year round if I could.)
#4- (This one is gross, sorry) An entire winters worth of little tiny doggie poopies are appearing all over the backyard. Time to get out there with my shovel!
#3- Why is it in this valley that there can still be snow all over and everything is dead, yet in the middle of it all little green WEEDS start popping up all over?!?
#2- Kallie is not wearing her snow pants ALL day long EVERY day! She puts them in her backpack to she can put them on if she needs them!
#1- GRASS!!! It's ugly and it's brown...but I can see it! Yay!
“The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.”
Bern Williams
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
{TOP 5} Tuesday!
Posted by Norris Fam at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooo, I really like your quotes!
Oh and number 4 is why I DON'T have a dog, a probably never will...unless they make some sort of non-pooping or "I clean up my own poop" kind of dog!
HEY! By the way, I watched a thing yesterday about a guy that is a reformed burglar. He has stollen over 70 million dollars in stuff and all of it was while people were in their kitchens eating dinner! YIKES! Anyway, he said that the best thing anyone can get to protect there home is a yappy little dog! He said the big ones are worthless, but the yappy ones...they will leave if they find one, because they can't get them to shut up, and they can't catch them!
GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! :)
Yah spring is almost here :) If it isnt it is in big trouble from me. Im so ready for some sun and no snow.
So happy to see the dog poop on the back porch, we have a whole yard full, can't wait for all the snow to melt to see what kind of mess we have to pick up, wait the kids are trying to earn some money, know that would be a goos job for them:), I love being the mom, all I will have to do is rub the poo of their shoes, and wash it of their clothes after they get done cleaning it up.
Post a Comment