Friday, February 29, 2008

Pretty

So since I've had my blog, suddenly I'm interested in photography again. I took some classes long ago, but when I got my digital camera I sort of lost interest. But it has been so fun to start snapping a few again!

As some of you know, we are finally buying furniture and decorating our bedroom (no we're not re-re-decorating Amy...it wasn't decorated in the first place). So I took these pics to hang above our bed.

Which would you pick to frame?

#1-

#2-

#3-

#4-

(If you hate them all you can tell me that too, and I will buy some more flowers for myself and try again :)

10 comments:

Kara said...

I would have to say I like #3 the best but really I like all of them. You did a very good job.

Kara said...

Why don't you take a picture of the room so we can see where it would be hanging I would love to see your new furniture.

Kristin and Jay said...

If you are only doing one I would pick #2. But if you are doing a grouping they would all look really good since they are all so different even though they are of the same flower. Good Job!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

If you are going with just one of the pictures, I like #2.

If you are going to do more than one, I really like #2 & #3 together.

EH HEM....Did you see the new friend link I have?? I think you should check it out! :)

Abbie said...

I'm going with #2. Good job.

Anonymous said...

I like 2 and 3. If you group them you should do 3 in the center and 2 on the outsides. Maybe since 2 would be a duplicate, flip it. Did any of that make sense?

Jelina said...

I like #3 the best...but I also like Jeni's idea...to put #3 in the middle and put #2 on each side with #2 flipped on one side. I love them. They are beautiful. Who needs to buy art when you can take pictures like that.

Diane said...

I think #2 has more personality but #3 is prettier in a simple way.
Good Luck

Darlene said...

I liked #3 best.

Patti said...

Did you get your bed from Jady?
I think which picture would depend partly on the size you want to make it.