"With true friends...even water drunk together is sweet enough." Chinese Proverb
Jeni & Kristen

Kristen & Me
Me & Jeni
She's trying the sushi...

She loves it!!!!

This is what happens when the service is mediocre and the food is slow in coming... the camera comes out, and we start laughing and entertaining ourselves!!!
5 comments:
K what the heck is that picture!! You can see right up my nose, nice =) You are definitely getting an embarrassing picture on my blog. You just wait =)
Hey Kristin...THAT'S HOT! Oh, and I have plenty of "would be embarrasing" pics of Carrie, you just let me know!
I am so sad I missed out! Next time, my pretties, next time!
HEY WAIT! Carrie and Kristin look like Christmas! YAY!
Oh, and I love that Chinese Proverb! So true, so true!
Three blonds! What could be worse. Sorry I couldn't be there to brunette the party up a bit. J/K. Looks fun. I got to be stuck outside the valley from road closures instead. :) Yeah.
Have I told you how MUCH I miss you? Well I do, it's true!
Post a Comment