Dan's cute staff gave us a night at a yurt for Christmas. We had so much fun Kallie & Syd wanted to stay forever!







Galena January 25, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
What's a yurt?!?
Posted by Norris Fam at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love yurts! Next time you need to go stay in a yurt on the Oregon coast. So pretty. And who's the one holding the camera? Not very good aim =) Dan's got nice teeth =) Can't tell he's a Dentist or anything =)
You must be the one behind the camera all the time. I'm always telling brian that I hate it when i have to ask him to take a picture of me. So I can be in there scrap books once in awhile. The yurt looks fun. I saw on some discovery thing. Some scientists lived in a yurt up in stanley while they studied wolves.
I can't believe you got hot in that thing! I didn't expect it to look like that! OK, I didn't really know what a yurt was, I kept wanting you to just call it a cabin so I knew what the heck you were talking about. :)
I can't believe you got hot in that thing! I didn't expect it to look like that! OK, I didn't really know what a yurt was, I kept wanting you to just call it a cabin so I knew what the heck you were talking about. :)
Post a Comment