Sunday, February 24, 2008

That's Gross!!!

Let this picture be a warning to you not to proceed if you have a weak stomach...the following pictures are disgusting!

Nice boog Syd!

Dan thinks his is yummy (and yes, he did give me permission to blog this photo)!

Like father like daughter! Can you tell that Sydney is laughing her head off in this picture?!?

Gooey Gack! (Thanks to Diane and Syd's preschool teacher for the recipe...I finally got it right!)

The Recipe! So your family can pretend they have huge boogers too :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

SO FUNNY! I have to admit that my boys have never thought of the booger thing. But thanks to you they now will, I am sure. Just an FYI. I actually take mine out of the water to knead it and then discard the water. We are definitely going to have to make it while you are here to solve the mystery.

Kristin and Jay said...

How fun, and yes a little gross =). Was Dan really licking it? Tasty =)!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I always knew Dan is the fire that fuels Sydney!