Monday, February 25, 2008

Food & Friends...nothing better!

Can I even tell you how much I LOVE friends that you can call, and even if you haven't talked for a while, your conversation picks up like you saw each other yesterday! That is how I feel about these cute friends from Meridian that I met today for lunch at Olive Garden in Boise. Jen left a message on my machine the other day, and when I heard her voice I was so happy! They were so nice to come to us because we didn't have much time...you guys are great!

The four of us, Jen, Julie, Wendi & Me. Syd took the picture...at least you can see most of our faces :)

Jen & Julie- you two are beautiful!

Me & Wendi- Oh how I wish you lived around the corner still!!! Kallie was mad we went without her, she wanted to see Alexa!

Thanks for a fun lunch! You're the best!

1 comments:

Julie Freeman said...

I had so much fun with you guys. It seemed just like old times. Thanks for coming down and let us know next time you come so we can do it again. You guys are great friends and it was just what I needed