Friday, February 22, 2008

School Lunch!

Last week we got invited to eat lunch with Kallie. The kids of each grade got to invite parents to come for lunch on a different day. So Tuesday was the 2nd graders day. We picked up Subway and met Kallie at Hailey Elementary.

Even Dan took off an hour to come, yeah!!!

Oh, how I love this girl!

Even Livi got to come because Bridger (her brother) was getting tubes in his ears.

The funny thing was the Kallie finished her sandwich and cookie lightning fast, gave us all hugs, and ran off to recess while we finished eating! She loves us, the food was good, but the playground was calling! :)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Spencer is the exact same way when I go eat with lunch with him... he's like "see ya mom"

Kara said...

So cute:)

Kristin and Jay said...

Hah! That's funny =). That is probably something I would have done as a 2nd grader. Who cares if my parents came for lunch the slide is way more fun! That is a great story. You look really cute in those pictures too! I bet everyone is telling Kallie her mommy is definitely in the top 5 moms in her class =) J/K you do look really cute in those pictures!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HAHAHAHA! I love Kristin! I vote that every post Carrie does gets a comment from someone that includes something about "Top 5".

You are quite smashing Carrie....if I do say so myself!

Oh, and thanks for posting pictures of this....some of us didn't get an invitation and were left to allow our children to look unloved! SAD!