Aren't you glad its not something worse like strep? =) She obviously didn't enjoy you taking a picture either! So funny! We missed you guys today
We missed you today. I just paid 20 to a dr for him to tell me he didn't want to remove a mole off brady's back. So I feel your pain.
Your girls are getting OLD! Yikes.
OK, that is totally a "MOM, I was just faking because I wanted to stay home and play" face! I have seen that face too many times!
Hey its better than what I got..."this kid's fine but did you know your other one (the one you think is healthy) has 2 ear infections!" I am such an aware mother.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aren't you glad its not something worse like strep? =) She obviously didn't enjoy you taking a picture either! So funny! We missed you guys today
We missed you today. I just paid 20 to a dr for him to tell me he didn't want to remove a mole off brady's back. So I feel your pain.
Your girls are getting OLD! Yikes.
OK, that is totally a "MOM, I was just faking because I wanted to stay home and play" face! I have seen that face too many times!
Hey its better than what I got..."this kid's fine but did you know your other one (the one you think is healthy) has 2 ear infections!" I am such an aware mother.
Post a Comment