My friend Brooke Oldroyd (who has the cutest blog ever) challenged everyone to a "rear view mirror" photo, after she got a good shot of her daughter in the back seat crying while going through a car wash. So here are my rear view's, and yes next time I won't take them while driving...yikes!
Sydney and friend Livi LOVE going to the bank for obvious reasons...
Sydney loves "Our Song" by Taylor Swift and here she is singing her little heart out!!!
Anyone else up for the challenge???
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Brooke's rear view mirror challenge!
Posted by Norris Fam at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun is that! I would love to take this challenge, although all you would see is a back of a car seat. If you can hold on for 4 more months, this challenge can be completed =)
Im up for it!
ooooH! I love it!
Thanks for playing!
Too Cute! I want to hear her sing that song!
I will post mine in the next day or two!
Post a Comment