


These pictures are for all of you who live in warm climates...whether you feel sorry for us or jealous of us that is up to you :)
Monday, February 4, 2008
Let It Snow!
Posted by Norris Fam at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



These pictures are for all of you who live in warm climates...whether you feel sorry for us or jealous of us that is up to you :)
Posted by Norris Fam at 10:39 PM
7 comments:
Oh, your little description on the side choked me up a little! Too sweet!
What photoshop software do you have. I need to talk to you about that. I need to buy some!
No fair your blog is way cuter than mine and you just started. Good job.
Hip HIP HOORAY!!! Pretty much all I can say is I have been waiting for this day!!! I can't wait for more.
I just love ya!
Oh my! We've got the cold minus the snow! Love your blog. Cute family pics too! Maybe someday I'll get with it and do one. I'm sad we didn't meet up over Christmas. We were all SICK the entire visit.
Very exciting! Cute blog =). Don't you just love the snow. I have been wanting to do a post with all of our snow and I get depressed just thinking of it =) It is pretty for a happier note!
YEA! You have a blog now, too! I didn't want you guys to have to find out that we were having a baby through my blog! I tried to call and tell you on Sunday, but you guys were too busy partying for the Super Bowl. So, SORRY! I hope that it works out that we can have one close together! That's confusing that you know two Jamey's that spell their name this way! I thought I was the only one!
Hi Carrie!!
Thanks for the Christmas card!! Your girls are getting so big. I miss all of you guys, but that snow is INSANE!! I don't miss it. How are you?
Post a Comment