Yesterday was my turn to host our weekly lunch. We had TONS of yummy food and lots of great company.
Pretty much the same picture but I'm in this one and Mindy is taking it.
Here's what I made, I know the pictures don't look especially appetizing, but it was yummy (I thought anyway)!

And for dessert (the most important part)...

Can't wait until next Wednesday!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Weekly Wednesday Lunch
Posted by Norris Fam at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was definitely yummy! And how come nobody told me my hood was like that? How annoying! =)
Looks like i missed a yummy lunch.:)
Did you use the tequila or not?
Diane....we all know Carrie "soups it up" a bit! TEQUILLA is NOT optional when Carrie has the option! IT IS A MUST! :) WE love Saucy Carrie! :)
Looks way yummy! I wish I would have been there...well, except for Kristin's messed up hood. If I would have been there I would have totally been embarrassed to be in a picture with her and her hood like that! :)
Post a Comment