Saturday, February 16, 2008

Twelve Terrific Years!

Happy Anniversary Babe! Love ya!

Dinner at Chandlers. Dan wouldn't let me ask the waiter to take a picture so this is the best it gets.

I don't know why Dan puts up with me, I'm kind of a jerk. Yesterday I asked him if he was going to send me flowers or if I should order my own. He told me he had things taken care of. These flowers were delivered later...I am a jerk! They are very beautiful though!

6 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Congrats you too. We've eaten at Chandlers. Did you try the Escargo? We did, it was too bad, but not something I would try again =). Anyways, I was going to comment you are such a good photographer!

Kristin and Jay said...

I meant you TWO =). I wish I could edit my own comments sometimes!

Jeppson Clan said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You are NOT a jerk Carrie! I think it's great that I'm not the only one that does things like that! :)

I told Matt a week ago that I already ordered my own chocolates from Sees for Valentine's day, and to not worry about it!
Well... he and a bunch of other hubbies had already gotten together and made a TON of very fancy/delicious chocolates complete with beautifully hand decorated boxes!
I felt really bad, but I guess the up side is double the chocolate for me this year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two cute lovebirds. And by the way, I love, love, LOVE the new heading. How do you do that? Is it a photo shop thing?

Kara said...

That is so sweet you two little love birds. By the way how in the heck did you get that header that is so cute

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Those flowers are BEEEAUTIFUL! Good job Dan!