Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Sydney will you take a picture of me please?"

Thanks a ton for the necklace Diane. I had it on today when I went and helped in Kallie's class at school and two little girls told me how beautiful I looked. It was the necklace!!!

And yes, Sydney really took this picture. Nice job little chickadee!

3 comments:

Diane said...

we have to go shopping for the turqoise earrings while you are in Phoenix. I am thinking we will get a babysitter...

[BrookeO] said...

Hot DANG!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HAHAHA! I love Brooke's Comment!

Hot Dang indeed! And now we know why she is in the top 5 hottest women in Sun Valley! YEP! Thank you Dave the Pizza guy!

I do like that necklace. I noticed it earlier!

Diane, you call me and we will get you hooked up with a SWEET blog!