Sunday, February 3, 2008

Joining the Bandwagon!!!



So here goes, you all have inspired me with your cute blogs so I am going to join you!

4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YAY!! You did it! So easy huh?! I am so glad! I already have added you to my links! :)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH...and I love the Scrapbook page idea! I just clicked on the picture and it made it bigger. Way cute pics! I love them all!

Kara said...

That is so cute. Although i still see that family picture and all I can see is the alien version you emailed me :)

Diane said...

I LOVE IT. I told Mark this morning that I want to do one too. It is inspiring. I agree with Brian and Kara that you should put the alien picture up on your blog. I have it on my computer still if you need a copy. Thanks for sharing.