Sorry I'm a little slow getting these posted, but here they are!
Kallie's very special Baptism day, Saturday, May 3rd at 10:00 a.m.
I felt like everything went very well! Thank you so much to the great speakers and beautiful musical number. I was really touched by the Spirit at this Baptism and I really felt the love of my Heavenly Father for this beautiful little girl.


Grandpa Charlie & Grandma Patti
Grandpa Lanny & Grandma Sherry
Cousin Ellie
Sam & Maci
One thing I did learn, and I will definitely do different next time is...outdoor photos! The lighting in the church is horrible! What can ya do??? I also wished I had gotten one group photo of everyone who came to support Kallie on this wonderful day! We LOVE you Kallie!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Baptism Day!
Posted by Norris Fam at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Kallie! What a special day for you. You look beautiful!
Kallie, Lauryn was so excited to see these pictures of you on your big day. She has asked me a million times to look at them. She keeps saying remember when we used to live by them? You look so beautiful and are such a great example to Lauryn.
xoxo
Post a Comment