In the afternoon on Saturday (after 'the guys' went clay pigeon shooting) the family got together for a BBQ/B-day celebration for Dan & Kallie.
Seriously, answer this for me...what could be better than family, TONS of food, presents, and cake! We are so glad that some of you could make the long trip up here, and we missed those of you who couldn't come, what would we do without such a WONDERFUL family?!?
Grandma Sherry & Halle
Too much good food to choose from huh Dave? We had yummy left-overs for days!
Kids table, I was laughing because almost everyone (except Kallie) is making a weird face...definitely a blog-worthy photo =)
Don't you love the fluorescent orange frosting???
What did you wish for Kallie?
Kallie's first Webkinz, she's just a little excited about this gift!
And an end-of-the-day hairdo that couldn't be left out (don't we all feel like this some days?)...
What a terrific weekend! Sorry to the rest of you who managed to steer clear of all my photos...watch out next time I will have to take twice as many of you to make up for it!
(P.S. we had our first people come through the house today...can you say panic! Dan and I were running around like chickens with our heads cut off! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Jeni for saving the day and taking the girls plus two more that I was watching...you're one in a million!)
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Celebration BBQ- Yum!
Posted by Norris Fam at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
K hello! SOmeone already came through, and poor Dan being sick probably didn't feel like people snooping through the house =)? You are moving way to soon, I just know it! That was the worst part about selling our house in Oregon, realtors would just randomly stop by with people. One time I was in a towel. yeah, nice! Jay had already moved here so I was doing the selling on my own. I hated it! And that food looks YUMMY!
People going through the house. Thats a good sign for you hopefully. Hey if you ever need a place to stash the kids don't be afraid to ask. Im always home:)
Carrie, you need to email me and let me know whats going on. Why are you guys moving and I thought everything was going great in idaho! What a crazy adventure though. How are your families did yours get to come up too? Happy May birthdays.
Wow, that food looks amazing!
If we lived within a days drive we would have been there. Your food was always the best!!!
Congrats on your showing, did your realtors follow up? What did they say? You got some classic picks of my crew in this post for sure. I might need that one of Sadie and her hair.
Post a Comment