Happy Mother's Day!
To two of the greatest mothers anyone could ask for we love you!
Grandma Patti
Grandma Sherry
And my sweet family spoiled me with...
{Flowers}


{Breakfast in bed-pictures too ugly to document!}
{Love messages written in m&m's}
{& projects from school}
Poem on Kallie's project:
Please walk slowly, Mommy
said you child so small.
I'm walking in your footsteps,
and I don't want to fall.
I made this foot print for you
So that one day when I am tall,
You'll remember what my little
feet looked like
Long ago when I was small.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother, I love you!
Posted by Norris Fam at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Such a cute post! I loved it!
Your mom and Diane ARE sisters! Oh my they look a lot alike!
um hello! And how come your presents they made in Primary didn't make the mothers day post? =) They were so wonderful I had to miss your yummy snacks =(. Or did they eat them before they graced the presence of your neck =)? I think most of them kept forgetting they were for there moms and were trying to eat them! Happy MOthers Day
That is a cute poem. Your flowers look so exotic! What did the love messages on the table say? Was it so super secret that you did the angle shot? :) I hope you had a wonderful mother's day, you deserve(sp) it.
Your girls are so lucky to have you as their mom. You are such a cute mom. I love you so much friend.
Jeni
Love the m&m message...what a fun idea! Hope you had a great mother's day.
Wow! Your family is sooooo creative! Your girls are beautiful and have grown so much! It's so nice to keep in touch. It sounds like you guys are loving it there!!! So glad...
Post a Comment