sleeping in, bike rides, swim lessons, picnics in the park, lemonade stands, parades, friends, barbeque's, splash parks, no spelling tests, sunscreen, swing sets...
5 days 'til schools out!!!
I'm as excited as my girls!
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
And I think we are excited as you. You forgot to put shaved ice stands. I need to get some more blue coconut.
Tomorrow is our last day. YEAH!! I have to agree with jeni... when we go to Utah for the summer we stop at Shaved ice stands on a regular basis. They don't have them in FL or AZ... I think the little stand might melt.
Oh my gosh you scared me. I thought you were going to write that your house sold and you were counting down to moving:)I am really excited to sleep in Im right there with you:)
6 comments:
And I think we are excited as you. You forgot to put shaved ice stands. I need to get some more blue coconut.
Tomorrow is our last day. YEAH!! I have to agree with jeni... when we go to Utah for the summer we stop at Shaved ice stands on a regular basis. They don't have them in FL or AZ... I think the little stand might melt.
Only 5 days!
I love this picture.
Oh my gosh you scared me. I thought you were going to write that your house sold and you were counting down to moving:)I am really excited to sleep in Im right there with you:)
5 DAYS??!! What rock have I been under?? Somewhere in my mind I have been thinking that I still have like 2 weeks or more.
WOO HOO 5 DAYS!! I can't wait! HOW VERY EXCITING!
Carrie, your list of things made me even more excited! I LOVE SUMMER!
Will we get to see you this summer???
Post a Comment