For any of you who haven't heard...here is my hubby's latest!
Here are some of the logos he is looking at for the new office he is setting up in Vegas...yup you heard right Las Vegas, Nevada! He is completing the final steps in getting his Nevada license and will set up office ASAP after that. What does this mean for our little family you ask??? Probably the sale of a great practice in Hailey and the eventual relocation of our family (we all know how the housing market is these days). Crazy...I know! Some of us joke about living in this little 'island' in the Wood River Valley, but now that this adventure (can we call it that?) is before us I realize that there are a lot of great things about living here. What can I do? Either I go with him or he will go without us. Dan is really excited about this opportunity so off we go (in a year when our house sells, until then there will be a lot of plane rides for Dan).
Let the hate mail come...
Thursday, May 1, 2008
FYI
Posted by Norris Fam at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
YOU HAVE GOT TO ME KIDDING ME!
YOU CANNOT LEAVE! THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT! NNNNOOOOOOOO!
That Dan. He is so adventurous. Sounds exciting. I just wish he was interested in Omaha instead of Nevada!
So, now this all makes sense. We are driving to Vegas tomorrow and Colton has been saying for the last two weeks "That's where Syd is moving to." Then, I drove by your house yesterday as a realtor was taking pictures...and I thought "Is Colton right?" I was going to call this morning, but now I don't have to. This is a big bummer! I will be very sad to see you go and so will Colton.
You can always look on the bright side~ Las Vegas is ALOT warmer than Hailey :0)
BOOOO!!! Dan, I do not like this idea! I think it is a bad one and I will not support it.....(Sniff Sniff)
By the way, I like the top logo the most....BUT THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT! NO DAN NO!!
I am trying, trying, trying to be positive but this hate mail is for Dan! We all know these men want to do what's best for the family (I have to believe!) but Whaaaaa, whaaa. Livi and I are sharing tears together and she said "Can't Dan just go by his seath?" You two will definitely leave your mark (a great one) wherever you go.
Wowza, I had no idea! There is a plus to it all, well besides the gambling, it is W A R M almost all year 'round. Now doesn't that sound like pure heaven right now?!
I honestly and am not just saying that I truly think like should be an adventure, go for it, you will love it.
PS I have a million (ok not quite that many) friends who live in LV, I could give them your email they could give you theirs...)
Wow! I'm sad for your friends who will miss the awesome Norris family! Leaving fabulous friends always stinks big time.
We have some dear friends who lived in L.V. and loved it. Oh yeah, Mike & Jamie lived there too and loved it.
You guys are so great that you will be happy wherever you are.
I'm out of practice with the dentist lingo, what does sleep apnea have to do with teeth?
p.s.
Matt is home from the hospital and convalescing nicely.
Can I come?! I'm just kidding....I have been hoping since Dan told Jay a couple weeks ago that this was just a crazy fluke! But I am majorly bummed he is serious! Time to kidnap Dan and keep him tied up in the basement so he can't make you leave. Unless you bring me along, then maybe I will consider it =)
You already know how I feel, my partially paralyzed eye cried. That is how you know when I am really sad. I love you more than you will ever know and will be sad to see the cute Norris family leave our little loop.
Hope you don't care if I leave a comment? Sounds like a fun adventure. I'm sure you will love it. Let me know if you want my sisters email or phone. They absolutely love it in Henderson and it is so much fun to go see them. I know she would be happy to answer any questions and give any info. By the way I vote for the top logo if you want to know.
Post a Comment