When it's warm outside!!! (Yipee!)
**You can host an outdoor BAH (business after hours) at the office. What great support from a great community! (Where there's alcohol, they will come :)
JoDee, Jared, Janie & Kim
**You can host an outdoor BAH (business after hours) at the office. What great support from a great community! (Where there's alcohol, they will come :)
JoDee, Jared, Janie & Kim
**You can play water hop scotch (thanks Wheeler family)!




**You can stick leaves to your forehead because there are actually leaves on the trees that you can pick, yay!
Bridger Rand- the one and only! What a cute kid!
Bridger Rand- the one and only! What a cute kid!




5 comments:
I will say that it looks like summer there. So FUN! How was the alcohol? Is the BAH a regular event or a new thing?
I am so glad it is finally warming up in your part of the world! Looks like fun. Your girls are so cute.
OK so did you hire a bar tender, or what? I think that hopscotch looks like fun. I hope they really liked it and wern't just posing. Kids would never do that though would they? :)
I LOVE that last hopscotch one of Kal!
What a nut my child is. He told me you only need a little bit of spit to get them to stick -(just in case you wanted to try it.!) Oh an I am totally gearing up for photoshop. I'm justing soaking in aperture and shutter speed right now!.
Post a Comment