Kallie & Syd have been pretending that little balloons filled with water were their babies the last couple days. This morning Syd came up to me holding a blanket in front of her. She said, "Don't laugh ok Mom! I'm feeding my baby Lucy." So she took down the blanket to show me her water balloon stuck down the front of her leotard. I tried not to but I couldn't help myself...I had to laugh. Syd said, "No Mom don't laugh!" I said, "I know I'm sorry but it looks like you have one little boobie."
Later on Kallie was kind enough to lend Sydney her baby water balloon so she could have the complete package...
Humm....sort of reminds me of a picture of KayLynn from long ago =)
Friday, May 9, 2008
Nursing Mother...
Posted by Norris Fam at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
if it were only that easy....
K so does syd now have bigger boobies than her mom? J/K !! You guys crack me up!
That is too funny:) Maybe I should start using water baloons. hmmmm
I love how her mind works! Too funny. Great picture. Save that one for a future wedding video, or just blackmail! j/k
That is so funny. Syd, you have developed into such a beautiful young lady.
I am laughing out loud. Maybe water balloons will somehow solve my problems as well.
That picture will haunt her for the rest of her life, believe me I know! I have tears clouding my vision, I am laughing so hard. So for all of you cinsidering implants, look there is an alternative. They look totally real syd! :)
I just had to laugh at this one.
Post a Comment