Sunday, May 18, 2008

Shoshone Falls

It may look like we're at Niagra, but we are really at Shoshone Falls in Twin (pretty much the same thing I know)! Sometimes when you're bored on the island you drive to Twin Falls for some real excitement!

Friday, May 16th





Totally last minute & Totally worth it!

4 comments:

Kara said...

We did that last year and we actually almost went this weekend again. It is so pretty huh. And yes I miss my mama!

KayLynn said...

So pretty. Looks like you had a very fun time.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Don't you just love that place...it is AMAZING when they really let it run!

Did you see that house just across the river. It is the big one hanging on the cliff. That is our friend Mark's place. WAY nice! We used to go there and ski/wakeboard on the water just before the falls! SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

I love last minute plans and it looks beautiful! it looks like you guys had a great time.