You are all missing out if you don't have a Sydney at your house...I'm being totally serious! I love that girl a TON!
Tuesday I took her to the elementary school for her kindergarten screening. On the way out of the school she said, "Mom, can I still be fashioned in kindergarten and wear leotards?"
Then she brought me this Mother's Day gift home from school, complete in a pot decorated by the sweet little queen of fashion herself!



4 comments:
Yes i agree everyone needs a syd. I acutally do remember the last time i was in a leotard.hmmm maybe that should be my flash back friday:) By the way I love the picture of you and syd that is so cute:)
Carrie, I love this post. I agree, it has been a long time since I have seen Syd, but I would take one any day. I love her personality, I'm afraid her and Kate would have so much fun getting their "retards on!"
I'm pretty sure I have the boy version of a Syd, but I would love a girl one too! All of the stories you tell about Syd remind me so much of Bridger. They are full of curiosity and chaos, but they make life great and are so loving and wonderful at he same time! Kids are the best!
She is so adorable, I can't believe she is old enough for kindergarten! Our girls were so little when they played together. You are such a great Mom!
Post a Comment