Monday, May 5, 2008

Let the party begin!

What a wonderful, fun weekend we had. I can't tell everyone how grateful we are for everything they did to help us and for all of you who traveled long distances to be here with us during this special time!

So to start things off on Thursday our Realtor came through the house and gave us her thoughts and opinions, took photos and came up with a listing price. Once she had come and gone my stress level decreased significantly!!!

Next the missionaries called to remind me that I had signed up to feed them that night...what was I thinking?!?
Here is poor little Beau hovering in the corner because he is terrified of the missionaries! About 4 sets of missionaries ago one of the Elders chased him around the backyard and he has never been the same since. He even pooped on the floor once when they came over because he was so afraid!
So what do you make for the missionaries last minute? Pancakes and eggs...perfect (actually that's what I usually make for them)! I'm a little bossy and I put everyone to work (my sis KayLynn) looks yummy!

The kids were just excited to be together!
The next day (Friday) Sadie was already feeling worn out...the party has just begun babe!
And to top it all off, Sydney decided to put a quarter down the drain in the kitchen sink. It got jammed in the disposal (of course, just our luck) and Dan and Dave worked for a very long time and ended up taking the entire disposal out to unjam the quarter.
Success...Dan said he is going to start taping Syd's hands behind her back before he leaves for work in the morning! Not a bad idea if you ask me =)

More to come...

5 comments:

Kara said...

I love pancakes for dinner. Sounds like syd strikes again;)

{Jamey} said...

I really think you could have whole blog dedicated to the adventures of Syd!

KayLynn said...

I love that picture of the quarter with the boys in the back. What cute girls those are, who's is that angel in the high chair? :) Oh and that one of me, why? I NEED to stay behind the camera! I am always making faces (& not good ones).

Julie Freeman said...

I love Sydney! She cracks me up. I miss you guys a ton. Looks like a great weekend, I love the picture of the quarter too. So fun.

Julie Freeman said...

I love Sydney! She cracks me up. I miss you guys a ton. Looks like a great weekend, I love the picture of the quarter too. So fun.