Kallie was a Chinese Doll in her very first ballet recital tonight. It was really fun to watch her perform (although any show with 2 intermissions should be a red flag to us all)! Nice job little Chinese Doll!
Kallie & her friend Sarah. (These pictures are actually at the dress rehearsal because no flash photos were allowed at the real deal.)


Kallie was laughing so hard at her teeth in this picture...

These 'Little Bo Peeps' were too cute not to photograph, they were totally enthralled with the other dancers. 
And of course a trip to Baskin Robbins just to top off the night!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
The Toy Shoppe
Posted by Norris Fam at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love her alfit its so cute i wish i was a chineese doll
I like your outfit.
Kallie you look beautiful! And Carrie nice done on those Bo Peeps, sooo cute!
She looked so cute. I have to admit the ballet was really cute but a little long:)
NOw this makes sense. For her mothers day necklace she made in Primary she wanted it to sit on her head like a chinese hat. I was a little confused by that, but hey, whatever they want right! Now I know why. Very cute! I love ballet!
I love ballet recitals and I would have sat through 2 intermissions to see that cute china doll! So fun, Kallie looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment