Friday, May 30, 2008

Preschool Grad & Kindergarten Prep

Sydney graduated from All About Kids Preschool on Wednesday (May 28th).

CONGRATS GRAD!!!
Syd's teacher Miss Sharon
Classmates (including Colton Petzinger (right) who is currently on Syd's list of prospective husbands :)
Crazy clowns who gave us nightmares for days :)
The performance.
The certificate ceremony, when Miss S asked Syd what she wants to be when she grows up Sydney said 'a teacher'. Nice standard answer unlike some of the other kids who wanted to be Spiderman or a tomato!
And the next day it was off to the doctor to get all the immunizations Syd needs to start kindergarten...5 SHOTS IN ONE DAY (poor Syd)! Kallie & I didn't want Syd to feel left out so Kallie got 2 shots and I got 1.

When the doctor did Sydney's exam he said, "Um...is that a leotard?" "Yes" "Well, we're going to have to get that off so I can look at your tummy." I guess I should have thought about accessibility issues during a well child check, but we all know Syd would NOT be feeling well if she DIDN'T have a leotard on!

Preparing for the torture, notice the numbing ointment on their arms...does it really help???
War wounds and stickers for bravery!!!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Yay for graduation. Nay for shots:) Why isnt brady a candidate for a husband? Is it because he is going to be spiderman and that is to big of a job hazard. haha

{Jamey} said...

You're going to have to stock up on a whole supply of leotards if your going to keep her "fashioned" for kindergarten :0) Syd you crack me up!

Jelina said...

What's wrong with wanting to be Spiderman when you grow up. Totally realistic. :) Cute pics.

KayLynn said...

Is the future hubby on her right, or mine? I'm just curious. :)
How do you decide to be a tomato? Did that person really mean a potato? as in a couch potato? I want to be that when I grow up some days :).

Betsy said...

She is getting so big!

I get my pictures big by uploading them to photobucket first, then to blogger, and changing the dimensions in HTML. If you go to HTML and scroll down you will see a place where it says px width=400...If you change that # it will make the picture bigger. Good luck =0).