Thursday, May 29, 2008

Compose...

My friend Betsy started a photography blog called "Compose". Each week she gives a photography assignment and everyone posts their completed project. If you want to check it out at www.composephoto.blogspot.com. I decided to post my weekly assignments here as well...hopefully they will get MUCH better as time goes on!!!

This week we were supposed to take an image for the specific purpose of black and white.


PS- I messed up my blog template and don't know how to fix it, so plain and boring is what we get until Amy can help me...that's what I get for staying up late, my brain starts malfunctioning!

6 comments:

Julie Freeman said...

love it Carrie! Great photo...How fun, I will have to check out her site. Thanks

Kristin and Jay said...

that is a great photo. But don't tell me the dandelions are already looking like that! It hasn't been warm enough for those!

Diane said...

I decided to take a brake and blog for a few minutes. I am sitting on the hard tile floor in my new house with my laptop. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog page. So classy.

Amanda said...

Can't get onto the compose blog, do you have to tell her to allow my name??

KayLynn said...

I responded on her family blog, but haven't got an answer back. I wish that she would just open it up, it would be so much easier for her as well.

Awesome picture it turned out great!!!

KayLynn said...

I responded on her family blog, but haven't got an answer back. I wish that she would just open it up, it would be so much easier for her as well.

Awesome picture it turned out great!!!