Tuesday, May 6, 2008

{TOP 5} Tuesday...Happy 34th Dan!!!

Dan has been in Las Vegas the last few days and was not going to be home until after midnight tonight. Luckily he got everything done yesterday so he came home earlier today...yay! Now we can actually celebrate with him!

Dan is such a kind, patient, hard-working, loving husband and father...we love him SO much! We even love him enough to follow him to the ends of the earth and back!

#5- Dan last year on his b-day...he loves our happy b-day headband can ya tell???

#4- Dan loves to do crazy things especially in front of the camera! Just checking for boogers in the Sun Valley ice sculpture...what will he do if he finds one? =)

#3- These girls love their Dad, he is way more fun than mom!

#2- Dan and Kallie in front of the tree of life at Disney's Animal Kingdom (I love the back lighting)!
#1- Swimming in St. George...showing off his big muscles!


Big or small, short or tall, I love him just the same and I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful hubby! Happy Birthday to my hunk-a-burnin'!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Even though you are taking your family away:)

{Jamey} said...

Happy Birthday DAN!! Sorry we missed out on the big celebration for you and Kallie. We were planning on coming up until Friday night, and then we had family that wnated to come and see our house before we moved and that was the only time they could come. I'm sad, it looks like the whole weekend was alot of fun! We want to come see you guys again. Do you know how long you'll be there for? May be we could come for the 4th of July again. That was alot fun! (if you are still there that is)

Holly Ogden said...

Happy Birthday Dan!
Hey, could you move your family to Omaha next????

Kristin and Jay said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, look at those muscles! Yeah, you better not come work out with the guys, you might intimidate them =).

Jeppson Clan said...

Happy Birthday Brother Norris/Dentist of the Year. Hope it was Rockin'!

I agree with Holly, you guys at least need to come out to the Midwest and visit once in awhile! Goodness.

[BrookeO] said...

Oh Dan-er-ino!!!!
Happy Day to you!

Just as I remember muscles and all!!!:)

KayLynn said...

I know I am slow, but happy birthday! I really like the disney world picture also. What fun you guys have!